Help with Propecia

Pedroboy

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a few months now. I'm 24, in the UK and am receding enough to get the occasional ??baldy' comment. Both my Uncle and Grandfather (on my Mother's side) lost their hair at a fairly young age and it looks like I'm going the same way. It's affecting my confidence with the opposite sex and, while I'm able to accept the fact that my hair will not be with me forever, I'd kinda like it to still be with me before I reach my thirties.

I started taking regrain for a while when I was at University but had to reluctantly stop as I really couldn't afford it at the time. The benefits weren't huge but now I have a proper job I'm willing to give it a second chance.

I've been reading a lot about Propecia but was rather annoyed when I discovered it's not available in the UK. I've just stumbled across the website http://www.usapills-rx.com and notice that they're selling Propecia. I'm extremely hesitant about buying any kind of medication over the internet so would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a few months now. I'm 24, in the UK and am receding enough to get the occasional ??baldy' comment. Both my Uncle and Grandfather (on my Mother's side) lost their hair at a fairly young age and it looks like I'm going the same way. It's affecting my confidence with the opposite sex and, while I'm able to accept the fact that my hair will not be with me forever, I'd kinda like it to still be with me before I reach my thirties.

I started taking regrain for a while when I was at University but had to reluctantly stop as I really couldn't afford it at the time. The benefits weren't huge but now I have a proper job I'm willing to give it a second chance.

I've been reading a lot about Propecia but was rather annoyed when I discovered it's not available in the UK. I've just stumbled across the website http://www.usapills-rx.com and notice that they're selling Propecia. I'm extremely hesitant about buying any kind of medication over the internet so would appreciate some advice.

Thanks

Hi,

I get mine from planethealthstore.com. I usually get the generic proscar by merck and cut it up into four pieces. It has a crease in the middle so it's easy to split up. Just use a razor blade and split it in half then split the two pieces in half. They don't have to be perfect. Although they sell brandname propecia and proscar as well. Proscar is the same as propecia except it's 5mg instead of 1mg. That way it'll only cost you around 15 bucks a month. I've never had any problem with this online pharmacy and you don't need a prescription. I hope this helps. Joel