New enhancements for the Weblogs

• Administrators

Thanks to all members who have shared their hair restoration experiences by keeping a weblog journal at www.HairLossWeblogs.com

We want to make your weblog as easy to use and robust as possible. We just added the ability for visitors to add comments to every journal entry on all the blogs. You can now add comments directly under all the photos and text journals as they are added.

This will serve to give the blog author better feedback at each stage of their process (much like the comments that can be added to the photo albums on our discussion forum).

If you have any suggestions or ideas for features or changes you would like to the weblog software please let me know.

Best wishes for continued hair growth and improvement. Pat

P.S. For instructions on how to create your own hair loss weblog or add a link to your weblog automatically in all your posts, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Thanks to all members who have shared their hair restoration experiences by keeping a weblog journal at www.HairLossWeblogs.com

We want to make your weblog as easy to use and robust as possible. We just added the ability for visitors to add comments to every journal entry on all the blogs. You can now add comments directly under all the photos and text journals as they are added.

This will serve to give the blog author better feedback at each stage of their process (much like the comments that can be added to the photo albums on our discussion forum).

If you have any suggestions or ideas for features or changes you would like to the weblog software please let me know.

Best wishes for continued hair growth and improvement. Pat

P.S. For instructions on how to create your own hair loss weblog or add a link to your weblog automatically in all your posts, click here.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.