PROPECIA-- GUYS & DOCs-- please post any replies!!!!!!

tymman

OK! Here's the million dollar question - What do you do if you are on Propecia for 5 years??? Do you take time off, how much??

What if you are just begining teatment?? Take intevals of non-treatment?? How far apart??

Any Docs out there?? Your opinions???

With all the promoting we do for each other concerning finasteride, I just want to know how to get around this little speed bump?? Let's see, Finasteride was approved in 97/98 (correct me) that means at least one of us has already gone through this and figured something out icon_smile.gif

Chime in brothers! The more the merrier icon_biggrin.gif

Shiny Side Up!!

Just in case anyone is wondering what I'm talking about - Propecia is reported to loose at least SOME of it's effectiveness after 5 years of use.

Rob- could you post your link on the Finasteride facts on this thread?? icon_smile.gif

Shiny Side Up!!

I can do you one better. I feel that I just replied to these exact questions just the other day. Here is the thread:

Propecia effectiveness over time

Take note that although hair counts start falling slightly, they are still above the baseline hair counts and WELL above the hair counts of users taking placebo.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog