Procedure with Dr. Charles 6/16

I just wanted to check in and post about my experience with Dr. Charles and his staff in Boca Raton. I had 1400 grafts all in the frontal hairline and feel this should really be a good move for me.

I choose Dr. Charles after consulting with/or researching around a dozen doctors over the past year. The photos I had seen of his work looked very professional, and he was very easy to work with. Always willing to answer as many questions as I might have.

The procedure was a breeze. Very minor discomfort with the initial anesthetic in the donor area was about it.

Dr. Charles takes great care to make sure he has explained everything and follows up after surgery.

The day after surgery I was suprised to find out that I wasn't having any real discomfort or swelling.

I will try and check back in when I've had time to see some results, but so far my experience has been very positive.

I just wanted to check in and post about my experience with Dr. Charles and his staff in Boca Raton. I had 1400 grafts all in the frontal hairline and feel this should really be a good move for me.

I choose Dr. Charles after consulting with/or researching around a dozen doctors over the past year. The photos I had seen of his work looked very professional, and he was very easy to work with. Always willing to answer as many questions as I might have.

The procedure was a breeze. Very minor discomfort with the initial anesthetic in the donor area was about it.

Dr. Charles takes great care to make sure he has explained everything and follows up after surgery.

The day after surgery I was suprised to find out that I wasn't having any real discomfort or swelling.

I will try and check back in when I've had time to see some results, but so far my experience has been very positive.

Powerplay,

Are you by chance a hockey fan? icon_biggrin.gif I like your handle and BTW, nice to hear of your positive experience with Dr. Charles! icon_wink.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Sorry about taking so long to reply. I posted without reading the forum restrictions. Anyway to thinkingaboutit in reference to jumping from 400 to 1400, I felt the doctors who were quoting in the 400-600 range were far too conservative considering how far my hairline had receded. In addition to Dr. Charles I had a few others such as Dr. Epstein, and Dr. Shapiro quote me in the 1000-1500 range.

Gillenator, Yes I am a big hockey fan, specifically the blue jackets, too bad there's no hockey to watch.

Thanks for the update, powerplay. Dr. Charles has been recommended by many of his previous patients and remains to be one of the elite hair restoration physicians practicing in the world. Keep us updated, I am very interested to see how your procedure will turn out.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog