eyebrow transplants

sande

I just had a hair transplant with Dr. Epstein in Miami and was extremely pleased with him and his quality of work. I remember during my office consult a few months prior to my procedure, I was given a brochure about Dr. Epstein which documented his background, experience, credentials, etc. He is a facial plastic surgeon, and has even done some charity work on burn patients, etc., and I do recall some documentation and photo's that he does all kinds of hair transplants to include female (or male) eyebrows! I know the Dr. also works out of New York, and based on my experience with him, I would recommend him highly! I am in the healing stages of my hair transplant as I only had the procedure last Tuesday, but I will tell you the entire experience with him was positive. If you contact his office they might even send you some info. on what you are requesting? Good luck. Chris H. in Florida

BOth Dr. Epstein and Dr. Bernstein do very good qulaity work and are well respected in the hair transplant surgeon circles. You will not go wrong choosing either one.

Ricardo Mejia MD

JUpiter Dermatology and Hair Restoration

• 4 weeks later...
Guest eyebrow

I wish there were more women around to share their experience with eyebrow transplants! I just don't know how to make my final decision...

I've communicated with Drs. Keene, Harris, Epstein and Bauman. I've seen opinions here on all but Dr. Harris, who also seems very accomplished. Any opinions or info on these or any other eyebrow docs would be most appreciated.

I know I'm going to have to travel because I live in Chicago. (You'd think there'd be someone good here in such a large city but the only place that promotes expertise here is Bosley and I'm not interested in them.)

You've certainly named some fine surgeons, but since you live in Chicago, I'd give Dr. Konior a call. He is an excellent surgeon and can show you plenty of examples of his work. He is a recommended physician with the Hair Transplant Network, a Coalition member, and you can find more info about him on this web site.

I wish you the best.

Steve Gabel, M.D.

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS, FISHRS

Diplomate, American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery

Diplomate, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Diplomate, American College of Surgeons

Gabel Hair Restoration Center

Portland, Oregon

503-693-1118

Email Dr. Gabel directly at drgabel@gabelcenter.com

Dr. Gabel's Website

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Guest eyebrow

Thank you for the reply. Are you personally familiar with his eyebrow transplant work? I know he has an excellent reputation for scalp hair transplantation. I've been thinking about this for a while and, as I recall, I did contact Dr. Konior's office about a year ago and was referred to Dr. Cole in Atlanta for eyebrows I'll contact him again on your recommendation, though.