No longer using Toppik

Zod

After a hair transplant with Dr Reed in La Jolla, CA two years ago and 4 months diligent use of Finasteride and Minoxidil, I finally felt like my hair has improved to the point that I don't need Toppik anymore!

Just to give you a little backround, I spent the 5 years prior to my transplant using Toppik religiously everytime I was seen in public. Both Toppik and Couvre. While the stuff helps, you sort of become a slave to it once you start.

So fast forward to the last couple of years, I eventually got a hair transplant and gradually used less of it as the results grew in but still wasn't ready to cast it out entirely. Also, I wasn't very consistent with the meds, Minox and Finasteride. However, I decided to change that for the last 4 months. Twice a day, every day. Now, it's thickened up so much, when I went to visit my mom last week after not seeing her in nearly a year, she asked if I had another transplant. I told her no. Anyway, I'm not sure if the magic combo works the same for everyone but its unmistakenly improved my hair a great deal.

After a hair transplant with Dr Reed in La Jolla, CA two years ago and 4 months diligent use of Finasteride and Minoxidil, I finally felt like my hair has improved to the point that I don't need Toppik anymore!

Just to give you a little backround, I spent the 5 years prior to my transplant using Toppik religiously everytime I was seen in public. Both Toppik and Couvre. While the stuff helps, you sort of become a slave to it once you start.

So fast forward to the last couple of years, I eventually got a hair transplant and gradually used less of it as the results grew in but still wasn't ready to cast it out entirely. Also, I wasn't very consistent with the meds, Minox and Finasteride. However, I decided to change that for the last 4 months. Twice a day, every day. Now, it's thickened up so much, when I went to visit my mom last week after not seeing her in nearly a year, she asked if I had another transplant. I told her no. Anyway, I'm not sure if the magic combo works the same for everyone but its unmistakenly improved my hair a great deal.