DR FELLER UK PATIENT /RICHIE48 THEN AND NOW TWO YEAR TRIP ! From meds and a 9 month HT

richie48

Hey guys

These are the pics which made me go " oh shit I am going bald ! "

Currently I'm 9 months out from my 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller , and things are progressing nicely , but I started on meds for 16 months before that .

These pics show what can be done with a combination of meds and world class hair surgery , like I said earlier I'm only 9 months post op so I'm only really half way there but now is as good a time as any to show my overall progess so far .

march06edited.jpgDSC00809.jpg

The early pics aren't best quality but you can clearly see how bald I was going , I was left with an island of hair at the front , thin on top and a balding crown , the meds have improved my front and top and all but halted any hairloss , the crown has been improved from 2100 grafts .

feb06edited.jpgDSC00810.jpg

Comparison pics like these really help you understand just how much progress you have made , roll on the next 9 months hahahahaa

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Night and day Richie! Makes the HT journey worth the wait!

These are the pics which made me go " oh shit I am going bald ! "

Surely seeing your previous posts you said "oh f*** I am going bald" - I assume your mum was in the room when you typed it!

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

Thanks for the comment tubs , yer bud my mum busted me hahahaha .

I have found another pic from early 10th December 2006 it shows the improvement while just using the meds , I had been on meds since June 2006 , so I'd only been using 1.25mgs of proscar for 6 months .

The first two pics are Feb and March 2006 , the last pic is December 2006

march06edited.jpgphonecardpics21207352_edited.jpg

I now just use 1mg of proscar per day , this works out better value for money , tight yorkshireman I'm affraid hahahahahahaha .

These pics are to help any guys thinking of trying the meds , I have had no side effects .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007