How many grafts for NW 7

Guest dude1

How many grafts on average whould make a difference for an NW 6, bordering on a 7? My hair is fine, dark - I know, not the best as far as coverage goes. I'd be satisfied with a frontal forelock design.

Opinions would be appreciated.

How many grafts on average whould make a difference for an NW 6, bordering on a 7? My hair is fine, dark - I know, not the best as far as coverage goes. I'd be satisfied with a frontal forelock design.

Opinions would be appreciated.

I was a NW 6 and had a total of 4,400. I'm only 6 weeks off of my 2nd and 7 months off of my first. I have fine, dark hair, and think that I'll be very pleased with the results.

I could have been borderline OK with the first 2,200, but am very glad I did the full 4,400. Look at my link below, along with those of others and you can get a good idea.

There's a guy at my doc's site foundhair.com who is a full NW 7 and looks pretty darn good considering.

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice

Joe, I thought a NW 6 or 7 hairloss has progressed pretty far down towards the ears on the side, but I am no expert.

If your loss progresses down further on the side do you have enough donor hair to fill it in still?

that is my big fear as I am thinning in the pattern of a 5 or 6 right now, but getting by with toppik and proscar.

thanks