Successful Hair Transplant

I received my first of four hair transplants from Elliott and True in 1994 and since that time I have had 2 more transplants and one hairline touchup. Elliott and True were excellent, they were caring, and the results were superb. No one that I have met can recognize this is a hair transplant, in fact many of my friends who hadn't seen me in 6 months walked right by and didn't even see me, it was that good.

I had friends get lesser jobs from other hair transplant surgeons and they will always look like plugs. Sorry.

I love Elliott and True, they have always been there for me.

Steve

I received my first of four hair transplants from Elliott and True in 1994 and since that time I have had 2 more transplants and one hairline touchup. Elliott and True were excellent, they were caring, and the results were superb. No one that I have met can recognize this is a hair transplant, in fact many of my friends who hadn't seen me in 6 months walked right by and didn't even see me, it was that good.

I had friends get lesser jobs from other hair transplant surgeons and they will always look like plugs. Sorry.

I love Elliott and True, they have always been there for me.

Steve

I don't want to be a sceptic here - but I've seen those guys infomertials on tv - and that was an immediate warning sign. But then again, there's success stories even in Bosley, so good for you.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke