FOX NEWS Bernie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but didn't ben affleck get one?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

I've stared at his obvious tranplants many times. One can't help notice everytime Bernie is on television. Lately, they look just very slightly better, as if his work has still been growing in, or he is in the early months of repair work. So, the next couple of months may anwser my question re: that speculation.

But, from the beginning, the problem looked to me that the grafts were placed too far apart and the hairline itself conformed to a rigid line rather than a random pattern. Either error alone would produce a poor cosmetic result. Together, these "mistakes" give Bernie that obvious transplant look.

What surprises me is that a guy who is on television frequently hasn't been told by anyone that his work can be improved. It doesn't seem to bother him. It's as if he "spikes it" and shows it off. Maybe he thinks it looks good.

I have to admit, I've felt a bizarre temptation to write to him and advise him to get on this site and learn about how to "fix" his ghastly work.

Now, since we've got a gossip thread going here, I've got a question. There is an anchor on CNBC. I can't recall his name at the moment. He either had pretty good work or an excellent wig - but it's not perfect. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? He's a dark haired, slightly wavy haired guy, full looking head of hair, but a rather high hairline. Next time I catch him on TV I'll post his name. I'm just curious if anyone else thinks something is going on with this guy's head. If so, why does it seem to show? Being a transplantee, you get very curious about the subtle telltale signs.

Maybe it's only us surgery patients who ever even notice the more subtle jobs because we stare at hair obssessively (LOL).

I think Bernie's HT looks nice and full. Definitely got good growth results. But if

he would have had better hairline work, it would look great. Tune in tonight and tell

me what you think. I am trying to find out who his Doc was.

icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know if it's true, but I found a lot of posts on another hair webstie about him wearing a hair system. Also there was something in the news about it. With his money I guess everything's possible. It's all speculation in the end.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Homer,

I haven't seen anything in print about him having an HT.

The picture on the right is recent, involving his pilot gig. The line looks alot fuller to me. A woman at work actually pointed this out to me, as in "See Jim, John Travolta has one too!"

Who knows...it could be a system or concealer, but I doubt it.

Jim

Travolta.jpg.89c5b5e5d32f75f5a06f169a39bce805.jpg

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

I would say John Travolta has had some hairline widening.

Ben Afleck just has nice thick hair ? I have never seen a photo where he has had any hair trouble. Hell lets just go pull on his frontal hair, check for a HT scar & hope he didnt trick us and go FUE !! & I wouldnt mind saying hi to J-lo while I am there either !

My 2 cents

Bernie is on the record with Gretta on Fox News without his black rimmed glasses. He's wearing red rims tonight. What do u think of his HT?

But there's something going on in this picture.

benaffleckbald.jpg.bc4b18339cfab07014f38fba12ccfe90.jpg

Micro,

The Ben Affleck pic posted looks possibly altered ? if ol' Ben has fooled me I would say "not bad chap!"

I have his seen hairline and roots on t.v., so it must be a great system..I know they are out there.

NW

ok....this thread has gone on awhile and now its got me wondering too....

fabe....u keep poppin up and sayin that the show is on, but i always catch that post hours later....what time (and time zone) does he usually appear?

eastern/10pm Fox news channel, not channel five. its the channel with the Oriley factor

I don't think he is on tonight