confused!!!! which clinic to choose....

Hi to all and happy new year.

I have been reading in this forum for some time and got confused which clinic to choose to have my HT at. I do care about the quality of the work and the price as well.

I think I will need about 2500 grafts in one session, I prefer the FUE method as it will provide more grafts and less expensive.

Can any one please advise for a good reputed clinic and the estimate cost for such procedure.

I read also that having the surgery outside the UK, turkey for example, is much cheaper and can give the same results. Any suggestins will be greatelly appreciated. I am thinking to have the procedure at the end of january. so pls help...

Thanks,,

High-Spirit,

FUT (strip surgery) typically yields more grafts in a single procedure and is typically a lot less costly than FUE. Either you accidentally reversed what you meant to say or you've been misinformed.

In my opinion, take your time and research this community and narrow it down to a few surgeons you are most impressed with. In Europe, we recommend a number of quality physicians. To see a list of who we recommend in Europe, click here. To see our demanding standards for recommendation, click here.

Best wishes in selecting an outstanding surgeon and restoring your hair in 2010,

Bill