Redness of Recipient Area

Hi all

1 month out and my recipient area is still pinkish anyone got any suggestions on how to reduce this?

got my hair cut finally the other day the hairdresser picked it and asked what happened here(the recipient area), just said i bumped my head (she knew what i had done)felt great to finally get a hair cut

hope to get some replys

We can only play the cards we`re dealt (but a sneaky ace up the sleave never hurt)

We Can only Play the cards we are dealt

http://www.hairlossweblogs.com/home-page.asp?WebID=95

Hi all

1 month out and my recipient area is still pinkish anyone got any suggestions on how to reduce this?

got my hair cut finally the other day the hairdresser picked it and asked what happened here(the recipient area), just said i bumped my head (she knew what i had done)felt great to finally get a hair cut

hope to get some replys

We can only play the cards we`re dealt (but a sneaky ace up the sleave never hurt)

We Can only Play the cards we are dealt

http://www.hairlossweblogs.com/home-page.asp?WebID=95

Hi Browny,

It seems strange that you still have a pinkish recipient area, but it is not uncommon after 1 month. Have been in direct sunlight post HT? as I believe this can be one of the causes.

You may want to try emu oil as I heard it is helpful.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

I was pinkish for about 3-4 months (light skin) my doc gave me some foam to reduce and it really helped. (sorry don't remember the name of the stuff. DON'T TAN OR EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT FOR ANY LONG LENGTH OF TIME, it can cause the skin to stay pink for good.