Visit to Dr Feller in Great Neck, NY

Ringo

Today I visited Dr Feller in Great Neck, NY. I can only say, "Wow!". His staff was friendly and relaxed, with a sort of family-like atmosphere. The office is pretty simple: no shots of all the ex football players who are endorsing him, in fact, no glamor or self-aggrandizing at all. A relief after MHR on Central Park South. He came in and took a look at my head and at my profile sheet. He is familiar with Dr Mollura, who performed my first procedure. He was very confident about repairing my hairline and bringing my density up to where I want it to be. He was very encouraging and passionate about his work. He ushered me into the room where today's patient was having his HT so that I could have a quick look at the work and the gals doing it. I was very impressed with how densely he packs the new hairs. BAck in the office, he showed me examples of the instruments he uses to make the incisions, and I was surprised to see that the blade is about 1/4 the size of the ones used at MHR, which means smaller incisions, and quicker healing time, less swelling and more density. Dr. Feller then took me into his office and showed me photos of work he had done on guys with similar situations to mine. Again, I was pretty amazed. This man knows his stuff. He has a sense of humor, and does not hand you a line of crap. Again, what a difference. My only disappointment is that I could not get an appointment until mid February, because I am eager to see what he can do for me. I also hoped that I would not have to shave my head, but what the hell. If it makes it easier for the Dr to do a great job, I am willing to do it. Price-wise he is up front and fair, coming in lower than MHR, and they were giving me a "special" price. I have to thank Bill and this community for giving me a place to research this procedure. If you were not here, think about how many more men and women would be victimized by the hair mills! And maybe how many times I would have continued to be... Thanks also to Dr Feller for his generous posts here. I feel more confident already.

Today I visited Dr Feller in Great Neck, NY. I can only say, "Wow!". His staff was friendly and relaxed, with a sort of family-like atmosphere. The office is pretty simple: no shots of all the ex football players who are endorsing him, in fact, no glamor or self-aggrandizing at all. A relief after MHR on Central Park South. He came in and took a look at my head and at my profile sheet. He is familiar with Dr Mollura, who performed my first procedure. He was very confident about repairing my hairline and bringing my density up to where I want it to be. He was very encouraging and passionate about his work. He ushered me into the room where today's patient was having his HT so that I could have a quick look at the work and the gals doing it. I was very impressed with how densely he packs the new hairs. BAck in the office, he showed me examples of the instruments he uses to make the incisions, and I was surprised to see that the blade is about 1/4 the size of the ones used at MHR, which means smaller incisions, and quicker healing time, less swelling and more density. Dr. Feller then took me into his office and showed me photos of work he had done on guys with similar situations to mine. Again, I was pretty amazed. This man knows his stuff. He has a sense of humor, and does not hand you a line of crap. Again, what a difference. My only disappointment is that I could not get an appointment until mid February, because I am eager to see what he can do for me. I also hoped that I would not have to shave my head, but what the hell. If it makes it easier for the Dr to do a great job, I am willing to do it. Price-wise he is up front and fair, coming in lower than MHR, and they were giving me a "special" price. I have to thank Bill and this community for giving me a place to research this procedure. If you were not here, think about how many more men and women would be victimized by the hair mills! And maybe how many times I would have continued to be... Thanks also to Dr Feller for his generous posts here. I feel more confident already.

I was also nervous about the doc shaving the recipient area, even thought there wasnt much there haha. What he shaves grows back, and thats better than risking transection. I also waited 3 months to get a procedure with him, should be worth it though in a matter of months!

Best of luck and keep us updated.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876