Michael,

I'll try to answer your questions.

Firstly, since hair loss is unpredictable, one can't predict as to whether or not you'll lose more native hair. That's why most of the time we advocate use of finasteride and/or minoxodil to try to help prevent further loss.

1. Not sure exactly what you mean by this. You can get hair transplanted wherever you want it and it will grow. If you currently don't have hair in the crown, and transplant hair there, it will grow. That certainly is a good thing...not a problem. Please clarify.

2. I'm not sure what "TP" is, however, new grafts are placed in between existing grafts to add density OR in bald areas to add coverage/density, etc. No previously transplanted grafts will be permanently damaged when selecting a qualified physician, HOWEVER, temporary shockloss is possible.

3. This is a personal question that only you can answer. I imagine people can become addicted to HT, just like anything else. We are aiming for perfection to some degree...and I think we have to remember, that perfection isn't possible. BUT, considering you've only had 1 HT whereas I had 3...I think I'm closer to that addiction place than you icon_wink.gif

4. The risks of a second HT are the same as the first. A qualified physician should be able to evaluate your donor accordingly and determine approximately how many grafts can be extracted safely, therefore not increasing the risks of surgery. Most second sessions, however, are smaller than the first, due to the fact that the old scar is removed, etc. Of course, I'm one of the exceptions, but some of that was due to physician choice.

Hope this helps.

Bill

Hi

I have had 3 Ht's and my goal is to have a natural "full" head of hair where I can have different styles.. That's it , I'm not greedy ...

At the end of the day you need to determine what your goals are?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!