HT with Dr. Ken Siporin in Beverly Hills

HK500

Hi all,

I just posted recent mid October pictures that show growth but not the full density yet, Dr. Siporin said he could see many tiny sprouts still coming in, I can feel some with my fingers too. I am guessing I am a late bloomer on this second round due to some miniaturization existing before the HT (in spite of being on Finasteride for 3 years +) and a good amount of shock loss after the HT (good thing Dr. Siporin uses ultra refined techniques, it would have been worse) I am now hoping to see the full extent of the results at 18 months.

I'll have to admit that after 6 sessions of Laser treatment in his office my hair seems fuller and the scalp more energized, I seem to feel more sprouts coming out. This could be very subjective of course, I have another 6 sessions to go and report back then.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just to report that there might be some objective benefits to the regular laser treatments. I have noticed it has stimulated my HT regrowth and thickened my hair a little, my hair feels more full, shiny, alive and healthy. I have given this enough time to work now to truly believe that the laser can be beneficial for some patients, it has worked for me to my surprise I'll admit. I was very sceptical after reading the comments on this forum but now I'll say that it has made a small but beneficial improvement in my personal situation, maybe I am just among the lucky few who got positive results but I would recommend anyone to try it after (or even before) a HT for a few sessions, nothing to lose really but a bit of time and see if it brings you benefits after 6 to 8 sessions. I am of course talking about the in office laser helmet here, I still do not believe the laser comb would work due to much lower power and the time it would take to get the same amount of exposure as you'd get with the helmet.

Good to hear from you HK500. I hope all is well with you. Very daring of you to post what you did. LOL Glad it has helped. I too believe that it likely might help to make hair healthier. Hope you stick around for awhile. Take care.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thank you NN, I try to stay in touch with the forum a little more regularly now even if it is only a few times a month. You're right, I hesitated to post my experience about the in office laser but I figured it might help some people and I tried to be as neutral as I could since the results are not extremely obvious... My next goal is to try the Revita shampoo after I end my laser sessions.