Shockloss and no regrowth

neverOld

I'm really worried..and depressed. Had my first TP the 7th of July 03. 1683 grafts in the temples and in the crown.

I was maybe a light NW 3V.

Since my TP I have had an extensive shock loss effect...Overall thinning on the top/crown, and the temples as well. It looks quite bad now.

After these four months I still have not noticed a single hair growing out in the temples.

On the top Im not able to see, but it doesnt look any better.

Anyway, I can feel itching in the recipient areas. This is supposed to be a good sign, isnt it?

I will appreciate comments icon_smile.gif

I'm really worried..and depressed. Had my first TP the 7th of July 03. 1683 grafts in the temples and in the crown.

I was maybe a light NW 3V.

Since my TP I have had an extensive shock loss effect...Overall thinning on the top/crown, and the temples as well. It looks quite bad now.

After these four months I still have not noticed a single hair growing out in the temples.

On the top Im not able to see, but it doesnt look any better.

Anyway, I can feel itching in the recipient areas. This is supposed to be a good sign, isnt it?

I will appreciate comments icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Most guys take LEAST 6 months.

I don't agree, I believe the typical dormant phase is about 3 months post-surgery.

But I do agree it may be too early for NeverOld to panic, because some guys do take longer. But I wanted to comment on what is considered "average".

Also, neverOld should remember that hair grows slowly (half inch per month) and he is not going to see dramatic growth overnight, it will be a slow emergence.

Also, the grafts tend to thicken up over time during the first year or so, which is important.

I wonder if you got a modern all-FU hair transplant, NeverOld? Are you using Finasteride to maintain your existing hair and help prevent shock loss?

Yes, I have had a state of the art HT, FUS technique. 1684 grafts. Transmed Medical in Turkey. They were very professional.

I was very careful withe the grafts, and it took quite a long time before they fell out. Not the first two weeks, but 1-12 weeks

I dont use finasteride, because four or five years ago, over a 6-8 motnh period, it made my hair 30 % less dense. Scandalous!

Maybe I should not worry. I dont see why I should have any problems. And the (graft)regrowth-rate is 95-100%, isnt it?