Epstein vs. Konior vs. Shapiro

gethair

I plan to get hair transplant surgery. I reside in Chicago. Based on my online research, Dr. Raymond Konior seems to be the most qualified (on paper)in Chicago.

However, Jeffrey Epstein (in Miami) and Ron Shapiro (in Bloomington, MN)seem to get the most hype (on line) with respect to "natural" looking hairline reconstruction.

I dont't have a problem traveling to Miami or Bloomington, Minnesota. My question : Does Raymond Konior's work have the same reputation for quality as Epstein/Shapiro or should I be packing my bags for Miami (or Bloomington)?

I plan to get hair transplant surgery. I reside in Chicago. Based on my online research, Dr. Raymond Konior seems to be the most qualified (on paper)in Chicago.

However, Jeffrey Epstein (in Miami) and Ron Shapiro (in Bloomington, MN)seem to get the most hype (on line) with respect to "natural" looking hairline reconstruction.

I dont't have a problem traveling to Miami or Bloomington, Minnesota. My question : Does Raymond Konior's work have the same reputation for quality as Epstein/Shapiro or should I be packing my bags for Miami (or Bloomington)?

All are great choices and I have every bit of confidence in one as I do in another. I recently (this week) spoke with a gentleman that had his procedure with Dr. Konoir and he is nothing short of exhuberant. I have had similar experiences with Dr. Shapiro's and Dr. Epstein's patients. All are top-notch physicians who perform Top-Notch work.

Best of luck in your decision.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Gethair,

I agree with Robert you can't go wrong with Epstein and Shapiro. I don't know anything about Konior or his work. I researched all the top docs before I had my HT, and I went with Shapiro. I like the fact that he's at the top of his skill class, and is an artist at undetectable hair replacement. But the thing that I esp liked was that he's not gonna leave you without hair in the back to cover your scar and be naturally good looking. He will tell you he plans for the future, that appealed to me. This is My personal story.

All three are good, If you want hairline/temple work then Shapiro is your man-- He is amazing with the artistry of hairlines. If you need other work, then either doctor would be good. I would say Shapiro then Epstein.

Gethair

I am 3 months post op with Dr. Epstein

I did the research for over 4 years and basically, I narrowed down my choices to 2 doctors: Epstein and Shapiro, I had a consulation with both and ended up going to Miami. BOTH doctors are top notch and I am sure you will be in safe hands with either one. I am not sure about the 3rd doctor (Have not heard of him before). The most important thing is that you have a consulation with the Doctor, see what he recommends, cost (Epstein and Shapiro are similar in cost)and base your decision on who answered you questions and concerns better and who you felt more comfortable with.

You can do a search under my name and you will read about my experience with Dr. Epstein who I speak very highly of given my experience. I have posted lots of picture sas well but need to update them with 3 months pictures, scar is undetectable, hairline is the same (One week post op, and No ONE could tell I had a HT)

Best of luck in you r serach and yuir are on the right track in your choices.

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5

This website is great for research and you can benefit a lot from other people's experiences..just donot let geography determine your choice (Not to pre-judge Dr. Konior as I absolutely do not know much about him)

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5