question to NW

arpma

Hello Nw

you wrote me once that you had a terrible shedding

after your Hairtransplant. mine went one till 13 weeks and i looks so bad now. did they all came

back after months and did you know if the transplanted came first or the hairs that had shock fallout. sorry about my english i'm from switzerland.

this picture was before my last hairtransplant in front they are all transplanted hairs. maybe the reason i lost that much was because they were quite dense

http://www.liber-tec.ch/images/marcello.jpg

Hello Nw

you wrote me once that you had a terrible shedding

after your Hairtransplant. mine went one till 13 weeks and i looks so bad now. did they all came

back after months and did you know if the transplanted came first or the hairs that had shock fallout. sorry about my english i'm from switzerland.

this picture was before my last hairtransplant in front they are all transplanted hairs. maybe the reason i lost that much was because they were quite dense

http://www.liber-tec.ch/images/marcello.jpg

Arpma,

I did have really bad shedding with my HT, in fact even some shedding occured in my vertex area, which was not even a recipient area. I did have 6-10 weeks appx. of looking thinner than pre-surgery. At appx 12 weeks I started to get new growth and am very happy now. I cannot tell you how much returning hair was "grafts" or "prior exsisiting hair" because the grafts blend very nicely.

Prior to ht surgery I could not grow my frontal/temple area hair very long because it was weak and thin and just wouldnt grow longer at all. Now I have the abilty to grow frontal hair long..its a nice feeling.

If I were you I would not quite panic about your shedding, give it 6 months. You had prior hair and this happens.

yes exactly i had a terible sheeding on the vertex

area.(and this was no the op area) It's now 14 weeks since the operation. and

i can feel already some hair coming out this is

quite late most are 0.5 cm long and i can't wait till they grow they are with colour.