For those of you feeling down about hairloss...absolutely read this

ohgodwhyme

Now let me just say a bunch of you may remember me posting asking about HTs and what not. I'll tell you a little background information. I am 20 years old and experiencing a recession at the temples and hairline and diffuse thinning. A lot of the depressed posts I've made in the past were from a serious depression that the drug finnasteride gave me. I am now long off that and fully recovered (thank God). But let me say one thing...

I'm not preaching. Don't listen to me if you don't want to. But I've learned A LOT lately and I just want to tell you all to maybe try and help a few people out that aresuffering just like I was.

BE YOURSELF. Chances are if you are REALLY down about your hairloss it is because you really aren't that great with talking to women in the first place and sort of rely on your looks to get a conversation going. Now thats fine, thats how I was...until I realized why the hell do I find it easier to talk to a guy then a girl? Girls are easier to talk to and usually nicer and what not...it just makes no sense, you only live once.

If youve ever seen the 40 year old virgin I believe seth rogan says something similar to "Im ugly as hell according to most americans standards, but I know how to talk to women and that makes the difference" or something like that. And my God is it true. Just by carrying myself better, and working out and gaining confidence from the gym I have more girls talking to me and just find it easier to start up a conversation.

Love yourself, believe in yourself. When I was depressed, all I noticed was good looking guys with full heads of hair dating really hot women. Now its funny because I buzz my hair and don't care NEARLY as much and all I seem to notice is goofy looking / balding men with hotties. My sister is about to marry a very overweight (rather hairy) Italian man who she is absolutely in love with. And all my life I've been told from my friends (believe me I've heard it) that she was so good looking. Don't get me wrong, some women are absolutely shallow looking for some guido guy who will more than likely break her heart and leave her with absolutely nothing. Whether the girl has been through that before or is just smart enough to see it coming, there are A LOT of women looking for personality in a guy. You only live once. People just want to be happy. Hell, isnt that why we are here? Sometimes it seems like hair is the most important thing in the world but it just isn't. Go to the gym, work on what you CAN control, and go out into the world and live like theres no tomorrow. With all the disease and tragedies in this world, tomorrow is not guaranteed. I promise everybody here they can do it. Try it for a few weeks and see how much better your life becomes, please. It worked for me.

PS: If you can make a girl laugh...you can usually end up doing a lot more than that with her if you know what I mean. Some girls will ALWAYS go for looks, but it tends to be the smart ones, and the ones worth having, that want a good man, who keeps himself in shape, and has a good heart.

Now let me just say a bunch of you may remember me posting asking about HTs and what not. I'll tell you a little background information. I am 20 years old and experiencing a recession at the temples and hairline and diffuse thinning. A lot of the depressed posts I've made in the past were from a serious depression that the drug finnasteride gave me. I am now long off that and fully recovered (thank God). But let me say one thing...

I'm not preaching. Don't listen to me if you don't want to. But I've learned A LOT lately and I just want to tell you all to maybe try and help a few people out that aresuffering just like I was.

BE YOURSELF. Chances are if you are REALLY down about your hairloss it is because you really aren't that great with talking to women in the first place and sort of rely on your looks to get a conversation going. Now thats fine, thats how I was...until I realized why the hell do I find it easier to talk to a guy then a girl? Girls are easier to talk to and usually nicer and what not...it just makes no sense, you only live once.

If youve ever seen the 40 year old virgin I believe seth rogan says something similar to "Im ugly as hell according to most americans standards, but I know how to talk to women and that makes the difference" or something like that. And my God is it true. Just by carrying myself better, and working out and gaining confidence from the gym I have more girls talking to me and just find it easier to start up a conversation.

Love yourself, believe in yourself. When I was depressed, all I noticed was good looking guys with full heads of hair dating really hot women. Now its funny because I buzz my hair and don't care NEARLY as much and all I seem to notice is goofy looking / balding men with hotties. My sister is about to marry a very overweight (rather hairy) Italian man who she is absolutely in love with. And all my life I've been told from my friends (believe me I've heard it) that she was so good looking. Don't get me wrong, some women are absolutely shallow looking for some guido guy who will more than likely break her heart and leave her with absolutely nothing. Whether the girl has been through that before or is just smart enough to see it coming, there are A LOT of women looking for personality in a guy. You only live once. People just want to be happy. Hell, isnt that why we are here? Sometimes it seems like hair is the most important thing in the world but it just isn't. Go to the gym, work on what you CAN control, and go out into the world and live like theres no tomorrow. With all the disease and tragedies in this world, tomorrow is not guaranteed. I promise everybody here they can do it. Try it for a few weeks and see how much better your life becomes, please. It worked for me.

PS: If you can make a girl laugh...you can usually end up doing a lot more than that with her if you know what I mean. Some girls will ALWAYS go for looks, but it tends to be the smart ones, and the ones worth having, that want a good man, who keeps himself in shape, and has a good heart.

GREAT POST! I sometimes blame all my troubles on my hair loss (23 years old), however before i shed a single hair i was worrying about other parts of my body not being good enough! You have kind of got me thinking, are alot of the people that visit these forums, the type of people that would be like this whether we were balding, had big nose, fat, scarred etc etc Im not knocking anything about this site because it is amazing, but there are millions of bald/balding guys out there and only thousands of members on communities like this (just a pyschological theory why losing our hair means more to us than others)!

Im near the stage when i just shave it all off, i think i will wait for the summer, and tbh Im not greatly bothered by it BUT what i can't seem to take are the comments by others 'you used to look so much better', 'ooo your losing your hair baldy' i was even sitting on the train the other day and a drunk punk came over and decided to announce that i had a 'bobby charlton' (he was a famous english soccer player, who had the worse comb ova eva! im not even close to that!) How do you overcome these comments/taunts, even when people you consider your best friends are saying them? This is the one aspect of losing my hair i cant stand, i was not great with the ladies before losing my hair, so dont think going to notice the difference; but the comments are just something i dont know how to react too! I think ive learnt that by gettin angry, people seem to use it more, so laughing it off may be the best option, but still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth afterwards!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my dear English lads

I lived 2 years in the UK

I will give you a tip for dealing with hair loss.

UK is full of AU -Pairs from:

Sweeden,Finland,Germany,France,Eastern Europe....etc etc..Most of them go to local community schools to learn english.Most of them are 18-21 years old,gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have no one to show them London ....

Offer your services gentleman.England was best time of my life.

Have one in my health.Cheers