hair transplant in Delhi, India

POLYMERASE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Riz,

Great Man, looks your transplant was actually very smooth from your 2 months pics...Please keep on posting in future as well. also let us know if you are encountering any problems, shock hairfall etc...

But definitely looks awesome...

Best,

Poly

Scar is slightly pinkish in color. otherwise everything is ok. Since I had a trychophtic closure I can see lot of hairs growing out from the scar area. May beI will post a latest picture soon

• 1 month later...

Hey Riz!..i am going for hair transplant to dr. madhu on the 30th of this month.I have a lil anxeity about the whole process.icon_biggrin.gif

I just wanted to know how it is for the next 2-3 days ...i mean will there be a problem in lying down or ..like doing any other daily jobs??

Hey Riz!..I have undergone hair transplant from Dr. Madhu yesterday. I'll post my pictures soon.I had got 2180 grafts.Thanks to you guys for all the information that u are sharing!icon_smile.gif

You have said that you are on propecia and minox.So,those medicines are recommended by doctor right?..

Presently I have got only seven days medicines(they are pain relievers i think).

So,will he be advising me to take propecia and minox,once after my sutures are removed??

I have a question. Does Dr. Madhu do this FUE or ..... where you extract hair from other parts of body. I heard it's twice expensive but you won't have a scar in the head. Does somebody have any information?

thanks

losing slowly

2180 grafts costed around Rs 70,000 .

Well,In hyderabad you can get all kinds of hotels according to your budget.If you want to stay close to the clinic,you need to put up in place called Madhapur.From there its walkable distance.You wont be having any kind of problem here.

As I work here in hyderabad,I stay in rented apartment.

hi skumar,

this is sai..i have been asking questions for quite a while now..but none has replied so far :-(

i am an hyderabadi..of 25 yrs of age..suffering hairloss since i passed out my 10th..probably @ 16..and iam completely bald now..crown area has gone..im in complete depression and tried lot many things..im on dermmatch now since 2 yrs..daily i have to shampoo my head and apply dermmatch daily..it takes arnd 1.5 hrs for all this process..im vexed of all this..and turned out to be a big headache

so plz guide me over my problem..what steps i should take to get a hair transplant here @ Dr. Madhu..im just done with my B.tech n joined a s/w company..can i go for a personal loan..coz its a huge amount..

i want to meet u kumar..im staying in madhapur itself..so whenevr u get free..i wud cme and meet u..plz help me in this regard..

and guys can someone suggest me any daily shampoo..because i should take an head bath daily..its a must for me to get out of that color..is dermmatch bad? im applying it daily.

plz suggest me a DAILY SHAMPOO..im staying in hyderabad, india..so something i can buy it here.

Thnx in advance..i hope someone wud reply to my post..

Try to calm down buddy, you look depressed and hopeless.

How bald is ur head, u are not blind, deaf, kidney not working etc.

So, having a bald head is not the end of the world. I know how it feels since i have a hairloss as well, but it's mroe ur feelings than felt for u by others! remember this sentence.

I don't know about shampoos, but i use pantene or garnier..they don't stop my hairloss, but it's fine.

If u think it's huge money, and thinking of personal loan just for that, forget it. it's not worth. filled head with personal loans in heart is rather not something to be proud of. When u have eanough money, talk to Dr. madhu.

But get out of this desperation u have...u don't have any exceptional medical problems, just a genetic disorder which occupies almost 90% of men at some stage. icon_smile.gif

thnx polymerase for ur reply..r u frm hyderabad(telugu spking) but this has been my biggest problem..im trying to b confident and trying to grow my hair back..

im using garnier dry n damaged shampoo everyday..but i think that concentrated shampoo..is pulling my hairs out when i rinse through.im using lot of hairs there.

again i apply conditioner(today only i started)..this is also garnier dry n damaged hair - conditioner..some more hairs are coming out..count would be approx. some 30 hairs or more than that..daily this is happening

after that i apply minoxidil and after that i apply dermatch on it..this is my process daily..

can someone suggest some mild shampoo..available in hyderabad..for daily use

can i use such shampoos that i mentioned above..are they harsh?

Thnx all in advance..

hey princyluks!..I ll advice u that atleast get half the amount yourself,rest u can go for a personal loan...this matter is just upto u.

And there are some products which u can use for daily hairwash but that can be expensive ...so the only thing easily available is johnson and johnson baby shampoo .(trust me, as its not so strong and so it wont damage your remaining hairs.)