MAXIMUM COST FOR FUE TRANSPLANT SURGERY

FUE per graft ranges from 5-10+ that I know of. The key is to focus not so much on the price, but how qualified the doctor is/

Specifically, FUE's greatest problem is that incompetent doctors are performing it, leading to poor yield/growth. On a more general level, FUE's greatest problem is that it is very difficult if not impossible to avoid damaging follicles/grafts due to the forces that are inflicted upon them that are not present during strip.

FUE is an extremely delicate and relatively new procedure -- it can have some lovely benefits like less visible scarring and a shorter recovery, but, in turn, these benefits have been taken advantage of by many and used to sucker people.

The downsides of FUE, apart from the multitude of incompetent docs performing it, is that even in the best of hands the ability to procure a # of grafts comparable to strip, and have them grown, stands inferior.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!