Buy Propecia cheaper

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

I've been ordering from them for some time. They are in New Zealand. Delivery is quick and I've had no problems. They sell Merck Proscar and a generic from Argentina. The generic is very cheap. I've used the generic for close to a year and my hairloss has not resumed, so I think it's a good product.

just a warning here....

try to find out WHERE the drug is produced, not necessarily where its sold..many internet companies buy their drugs from manufacturers in Mexico or India or some other non-regulated country...the drugs you get from there are likely not to contain the active ingredient..and are manufactured so sloppily as to contain poisonous metals and arsenic...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Yes, these are important points.

The Merck Proscar is produced in Australia. The generic is produced in Argentina which is supposedly a much more reliable source for good quality medication than India. This site, unlike many others online, actually tells you that the generic is from Argentina. They don't specify that the brand name medications are locally made, just as CVS or Walgreen's doesn't tell you a medication is made in the USA when you make a medication purchase. It's just presumed to be the case.

I bought some generic proscar (called fincar) from this website http:http://www.drugs-one.com

the package arrived from India.

now im worried about what im taking. its only been a week so no results are going to show for some time. if you say the unitedpharmacies.com site has worked for you i may try that.

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

social drinker...

not only will it probably not contain the active ingredient it says it does, but even worse, you run the risk of shoving aresenic, lead, etc.. into your system....this is no bs, labs are testing this stuff and finding very dangerous levels of these poisons in all drugs produced in india and mexico, not just finasteride..

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

On drugstore.com

90 tabs of Merck brand Proscar (finasteride 5mg) for $210. Merck is the same company that makes Propecia (finasteride 1mg).

Many guys cut these 5mg tabs it into 1/4 pieces and take 1/4 tab per day (1.25mg). Dont pre-cut your tablets until you intend to use them, as they may lose their potency if left in split form for too many days.

If you do 1/4 tab/day, 1.75 tabs/wk, 90 tabs will last you about 51 weeks (Cost will be $4.11/week or $16.47/month for the quality stuff from a reputable company. No sleepless nights worrrying about whether the stuff is legit.