Propecia VS Moodmax

BretAllen

Bret... I had know clue what Moodmax was until I looked it up on the internet. It's an herb for sexual dysfunction! I hope you aren't buying it for your hair.

So, my first question is... which head do you have a problem with? Second, is this a ploy to get propecia takers to look at this product? Third, are you thinking this product would conteract potential and low risk side effects of propecia? Fourth, if you're taking these together you should ask a doctor or pharmacist.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Fist Question, the head ontop of my shoulders. second question, no Third question, I do not know enough about the side effects of Propecia. I read on one the sites that moodmax does the same as propecia with DHT or very close to the same and I am just wondering if somebody else has heard this because I am taking Propecia and if the other is does same without the small side effects I would switch for the all natural pill over the chemical. Fourth I ask my doctors nurse about it and she had heard of people taking it instead of Propecia but did not know enough about it and my doctor was out of town. Thanks for your reply I am seeing if somebody else may know the answer.

I think the only thing that the "natural" approach will do is give your already healthy hair a healthly look. Maybe I'm baised, but I wouldn't worry too much about taking propecia if you are not experiencing any side effects on it.

I am like you... I like natural stuff in everything else, but Vitamin B, saw palmetto, etc. just isn't powerful enough. This is your HAIR you are losing. I made the exception and I'd recommend the same.

Regards,

Jeff

Regimen: 1 propecia taken in the morning, 3 shots 5% minoxodil twice a day around the hairline, 1% Nizoral several times a week

Moodmax contains Saw Palmetto, Mexican Wild Yam, Evening Primrose Oil, and plant estrogen (Isoflavones).

Propecia contains Finasteride.

While Saw Palmetto can and does lower serum DHT levels, it has not been proven to halt hair loss, slow hair loss, or regrow hair. Finasteride has.

If this product works for you and you really want to take both, consult your physician and get a straight answer. If you are only interested in the hair-growth properties of these medications, Propecia will be much more effective.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog