Weblog update: 5 1/2 months 2933 Dr. Wong

MikeN

My shockloss is coming back and some of the transplanted hairs are coming in. I'm starting to feel normal again. I have been using a little bit of toppik (not used in any of the pics) to fill in the middle and it does a good job. I see this as a temporary measure. I'm no longer wearing a hat on a regular basis which is great.

My shockloss is coming back and some of the transplanted hairs are coming in. I'm starting to feel normal again. I have been using a little bit of toppik (not used in any of the pics) to fill in the middle and it does a good job. I see this as a temporary measure. I'm no longer wearing a hat on a regular basis which is great.

I remember a few years ago, Matt at Shapiro's office told me that their is evidence in some cases (maybe more than thought) regrowth not only occurs out to 12 months but maybe 18 months-- that said, the majority 80% within probably 8 months.

For my self, and my procedures, I noticed extended regrowth into a year with my most recent, maybe that has to do with age or something. But enjoy the results.

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii Daily