Neptune's Photos - Dr. Epstein

Neptune

Thanks hair2stay!

Bill: I know you are right and I can't wait for that part to begin!

its752: 1st procedure of 2100 and very thick hair in back. Should have lots of donor left and I'm prepared to do this another time or two for more density after I've had a year or two to see how I develop.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll post after I clear 3 months and we'll see how things go.

Hey Neptune, sorry for posting so late. Looking at the new photos everything seems to be fine. You're going through the hardest time. The combo of losing new and old hairs is a real killer. But like everyone else has said before me,....it's just a part of the process. Hairier days ahead. Looking forward to the 3 month shots.

Thanks RJVW. Yes, this is the hard part indeed. Nothing going on, and back to my old thinning ways if not worse. But in following you and others, I know better days are ahead and I can't wait. I'm hoping the late summer, early fall will be a great time! Back with pics at 3 months.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated for three months. The beginning of "change" is starting to present itself, though nothing big. A few obvious new hairs that held from the beginning are growing out, and I can see some other changes though it's hard to know exactly what at this point cause nothing obvious is going on yet. My wife (aka, the EXPERT) has predicted from the beginning that July would be the time of obvous change for me and I think she's going to be right. Damn the expert!

Neptune you're at the hardest point of this process. The waiting game. Hang in there. Next month you should see some nice growth. And by they way, great camera shots.

Thanks rjvw: Yes, the waiting is hard, but watching your progress and others really helps. As for my photo skills, my wife thinks I'm crazy as I pull out the camera and head around the house looking for the best light to actually show what's going on and not create false illusions of progress. For me, the pantry is the ultimate photo studio! More pics on or around July 12th.

• 1 month later...

Updated with 4.5 month pics. Got behind so that's the best I can do. Starting to see some growth. Also got a new shed when I started using Rogaine Foam (AKA the Devil) 2X per day rather than 1 on my crown and top. Those areas thinned out but I'm sure they'll be back in a few months and should hopefully compliment the new growth at the same time. So far so good but I'm certainly ready to see the growth in the next four months.