Veteran of the old plugs finally got it right with the new hair transplants.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 7/20/01

Time: 10:08:15 AM

Remote Name: 4.40.228.3

Comments

I had success with my two proir transplants but they were not nearly as effective as they are today. There has definitly been mass improvements with HT's today verse's 10 years ago that's for sure, especially in the hairline. In fact that is the main reason I went back to have more transplants because after my hair finished falling out in the front from MPB you could diffently see where my plugs were from my earlier TP's and I would always see people staring at my head trying to figure out what was going on. How embarrassing that was!!! Well no more because now I am a happy camper with a full head of hair. Now mind you it is thin but it covers all by bald spots and for my age 50 it looks perfectly natural and no one will ever know that i was ever bald :-) Good luck to everyone trying to replace what MPB took from us.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 7/20/01

Time: 10:08:15 AM

Remote Name: 4.40.228.3

Comments

I had success with my two proir transplants but they were not nearly as effective as they are today. There has definitly been mass improvements with HT's today verse's 10 years ago that's for sure, especially in the hairline. In fact that is the main reason I went back to have more transplants because after my hair finished falling out in the front from MPB you could diffently see where my plugs were from my earlier TP's and I would always see people staring at my head trying to figure out what was going on. How embarrassing that was!!! Well no more because now I am a happy camper with a full head of hair. Now mind you it is thin but it covers all by bald spots and for my age 50 it looks perfectly natural and no one will ever know that i was ever bald :-) Good luck to everyone trying to replace what MPB took from us.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.