Help Me Please - I need HT Advice

Hi, im 29 years old and i am in a very bad place at the moment in my life. At 24 i was beginning to thin and loose hair on my hairline, temples and crown. I visited Advanced Hair Studio in Leeds and the guy fed me loads of promises etc . % years later and 25K poorer and in debt i am now no longer wanting to wear hair units. I hate them and i cant move on in my life with them. I am so depressed and very suicidal to the point where i feel happy about leaving this world. I know its wrong over hair but its not that simple i really am unhappy.

I am wanting to go down the HT route now as my only way to life a happy life. Im scared dont know if how to go about it, how to get the right surgeon , whether i will et the results i want , how long it will take as i will nedd to go into hibernation until it has fully grown and looks great. I am based in Uk.

Please can someone help me please please please.

Hi, im 29 years old and i am in a very bad place at the moment in my life. At 24 i was beginning to thin and loose hair on my hairline, temples and crown. I visited Advanced Hair Studio in Leeds and the guy fed me loads of promises etc . % years later and 25K poorer and in debt i am now no longer wanting to wear hair units. I hate them and i cant move on in my life with them. I am so depressed and very suicidal to the point where i feel happy about leaving this world. I know its wrong over hair but its not that simple i really am unhappy.

I am wanting to go down the HT route now as my only way to life a happy life. Im scared dont know if how to go about it, how to get the right surgeon , whether i will et the results i want , how long it will take as i will nedd to go into hibernation until it has fully grown and looks great. I am based in Uk.

Please can someone help me please please please.

I definatley sympathize with you. Although I was not suicidal "which is very concerning by the way" I was very depressed and didnt know how I was going to proceed in life with out hair. I still am VERY selfconcious about my hair but as the time goes by I've learned to deal with it. Believe it or not almost 1/2 of all men suffer from hair loss which makes you pretty normal. Hopfully in the next couple of years science will come up with a cure for MPB and this will be a non factor but for now we need to make the best of it and TRY not to dwell on our short comings. If you need to talk about any issues feel free to PM me. Good luck

umz2009,

If you are having recurrent thoughts about hurting yourself or others, then you need to seek medical or psychiatric attention as soon as possible. There are many excellent hair restoration surgeons that can do an outstanding job, but if you are depressed,this needs to be addressed first.