FUE center in florida ?

Hello , I remembered in a post that there is a FUE HT facility located in Florida do any of you know what the name is ?

I'm in so cal , I tried a couple of the western coalition doctors that were supposed to do FUE but they said they only do a couple a year (bad news - as I gather the only FUE doc's that do well are those that do it with great frequency) they actually turned me down for a small (400-600) graft touch up (to correct the minigrafts I had in may) they said I should go to Feller in NY , but I guess hes too busy . Anyway if there are any other docs that have extensive experience around that you know of please let me know . Thanks.....

chibbler

Hello , I remembered in a post that there is a FUE HT facility located in Florida do any of you know what the name is ?

I'm in so cal , I tried a couple of the western coalition doctors that were supposed to do FUE but they said they only do a couple a year (bad news - as I gather the only FUE doc's that do well are those that do it with great frequency) they actually turned me down for a small (400-600) graft touch up (to correct the minigrafts I had in may) they said I should go to Feller in NY , but I guess hes too busy . Anyway if there are any other docs that have extensive experience around that you know of please let me know . Thanks.....

chibbler

I think Dr. Epstein in Miami does that. He is always mentioned on here as one of the best. Have you tried him?

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

Bill , or whomever can answer......

I did some checking on the coalition drs. near me that do FUE , I tried one in LA (I forgot which but he charges $20 per graft....I'm not cheap but at that price I thought I would check around)I then tried Alexander in arizona but he said he doesn't do many FUE's and he suggested Feller in NY - who didn't answer my two emails . I have found out since then that he (Feller) usually shaves the recipient area for procedures over 200 FUE's - I think I will need 400-600 to smooth out the rough spots on my recent mini-grafts (I'm sorry I didn't discover this blog until I was already recovering from the surgery !) Bottom line is I was hoping to have some fairly unnoticeable repair work done - and I think from my research that this is one of the few cases that would be advantageous to have a small FUE session over another strip session.

Another thing I have learned from this site is that for FUE sessions only use a doctor that does it with great frequency or the chances of having a poor growth rate increases dramatically. Please correct me if I'm wrong....

To recap.... I want a relatively small FUE session with a doctor that has a lot of experience , does good hairline work , maybe close to LA (but I will travel if it warrants) and wont shave the recipient area .

Let me know....

chibbler