Booked my flight to go see Dr. Wong! Nervous but hopefully will get some good feedback!

As some of you know I do not post here much. I have been a member for awhile. I use to have a different handle, it was "Stim" back a few years ago. I am excited but nervous about my trip to BC to see Dr. Wong. I had about 5 TP at a very young age with Dr. Chambers. Chambers Hair Institute. Well that being done, at such a young age, 19 up to about 22, I have been in a holding pattern from getting anything done thank goodness. At this point, I am looking at what my options are, as far as scar revison, about my density which is not good and to see if I even have any option at this point. I do feel very confident in these doctors, and their team in helping me get an HONEST answer to my un-nerving situation...

I won't be going till the later part of April, so I will give you fellas an update! Thanks for the forum here people, it really has been a great resource for me and hopefully will continue to be! Cheers!

Seth

As some of you know I do not post here much. I have been a member for awhile. I use to have a different handle, it was "Stim" back a few years ago. I am excited but nervous about my trip to BC to see Dr. Wong. I had about 5 TP at a very young age with Dr. Chambers. Chambers Hair Institute. Well that being done, at such a young age, 19 up to about 22, I have been in a holding pattern from getting anything done thank goodness. At this point, I am looking at what my options are, as far as scar revison, about my density which is not good and to see if I even have any option at this point. I do feel very confident in these doctors, and their team in helping me get an HONEST answer to my un-nerving situation...

I won't be going till the later part of April, so I will give you fellas an update! Thanks for the forum here people, it really has been a great resource for me and hopefully will continue to be! Cheers!

Seth

Bowlforthedog (Seth),

Congratulations on your choice of an excellent surgeon. Being nervous is normal as surgery is no walk in the park. But you will be in great hands and will end up with a nice head of hair icon_smile.gif.

If there is anything we can do for you to help encourage and support you, let us know.

Bill

Hey bowl,

I was just there 3 weeks ago for HT,and while i did not have mine done with wong i did meet him.Once your in the office all of your nervousness and anxiety will be gone.

Being as ive' had 2 previous procedure's I also had a scar revision and it turned out fantastic.At only 24 days post-op today I can't believe I can just barely make out the scar.

Hang in there you picked a great clinic. icon_smile.gif

Dr Hasson 2-08

Thanks for the positive words here. I will be flying up for a consultation only. Since my situation is unique and photos don't give a fair analysis. Hopefully, I will fly up again to have scarring removed and so some upgrading on my hairline.

thanks

Hey man

You will be fine. You are going to one of the best in the world, you should feel very lucky..

The first month or so hurts a little but a year later you will be VERY happy

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!