Repair work

Mahair

Who is the best for repairing the hairline. I have an unusual case were my hairline was lowered to three fingers above my eyebrows and there are two and three hair grafts placed there. Could they be filled in around to make them look less obvious .

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Who is the best for repairing the hairline. I have an unusual case were my hairline was lowered to three fingers above my eyebrows and there are two and three hair grafts placed there. Could they be filled in around to make them look less obvious .

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

These guys seem to be amoung the best.You may like to discuss your options with them.

[This message was edited by solid on October 27, 2003 at 09:33 PM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have an unusual case were my hairline was lowered to three fingers above my eyebrows and there are two and three hair grafts placed there. Could they be filled in around to make them look less obvious .

You might possibly need to have some of those grafts "corrected". Sometimes surrounding bad grafts works, but in other cases the best thing to do is to remove the graft and split it up. For correcting grafts, I think you may want to look into FUE. Some doctors think it is better to try to clean the slate a little, if you are in really bad condition. A lot depends on how bad you look, when deciding how to proceed next.

The best thing is to collect a few opinions from some top doctors, and see what the common conclusions are, and then think about which doctor has the best plan to accommplish your goals.