3 month update, like some input...

Well, I just hit my 3 month mark, last wednesday, for my second HT. I've been nervous, as normal, about the growth rate. Since I had imediate results from the first, the second seamed to be painfully long.

At 3 months, I am finally starting to see hair coming out!! Wheew!! Man was I nervous!

Though from the surgery I have small coblestoning in the crown. It has gotten better in time but feel I maybe stuck with it.

I guess I really don't have a problem with it as long as my hair covers it. But, am hoping it goes away with time.

I had prolly just over 300 grafts placed in the back to cover a 2 1/2-3" circomferance.

And around another 350 placed throughout the frontal to 2/3rd area for more density. The crown had no hair.

I've also been on rogain 5%, for almost 2 months, twice a day, to assist in growth.

I guess it's down hill from here, and can't wait to start seeing some serious outcome so I can plan ahead on the next, if needed.

Please feel free to give any input, as feel needed.

Thanks

Well, I just hit my 3 month mark, last wednesday, for my second HT. I've been nervous, as normal, about the growth rate. Since I had imediate results from the first, the second seamed to be painfully long.

At 3 months, I am finally starting to see hair coming out!! Wheew!! Man was I nervous!

Though from the surgery I have small coblestoning in the crown. It has gotten better in time but feel I maybe stuck with it.

I guess I really don't have a problem with it as long as my hair covers it. But, am hoping it goes away with time.

I had prolly just over 300 grafts placed in the back to cover a 2 1/2-3" circomferance.

And around another 350 placed throughout the frontal to 2/3rd area for more density. The crown had no hair.

I've also been on rogain 5%, for almost 2 months, twice a day, to assist in growth.

I guess it's down hill from here, and can't wait to start seeing some serious outcome so I can plan ahead on the next, if needed.

Please feel free to give any input, as feel needed.

Thanks

It's hard to give much specific feedback, without having some pics to refer to.

If your doctor used microscopically-trimmed FU grafts, then the cobblestones should lay flat, as healing progresses. But if your doctor used Minigrafts, then it could go either way.