propecia seemed to work, but switched to proscar generic and seem to be moving backwards?

tooyoung

I started Propecia and Rogaine about 7 months ago. Around the 5 month mark I actually noticed my hair to thicken up on top towards the temples. I was also using Revita about 5 times a week.

About 2 months ago I switched to a Proscar generic bought at a Duane Reade pharmacy. About 1 month ago I noticed another shed started and it seems to be dieing down now. I also stopped using Revita and switched to normal shampoo.

My question is, has anyone began on Propecia, saw improvement, the switched to Proscar generic and seen a slight reversal?

Or is this just one of the Finasteride sheds that happens throughout the first year Ive heard about?

Or, is there a chance that this is due to stopping Revita?

Since most of the Proscar pill is filler, how do you know by splitting the pill in fourths that you get an even amount?

Im debating switching back to my first regiment of propecia, revita, rogaine (which i havent stopped). This regiment is very expensive though.

PLease help, thanks

I started Propecia and Rogaine about 7 months ago. Around the 5 month mark I actually noticed my hair to thicken up on top towards the temples. I was also using Revita about 5 times a week.

About 2 months ago I switched to a Proscar generic bought at a Duane Reade pharmacy. About 1 month ago I noticed another shed started and it seems to be dieing down now. I also stopped using Revita and switched to normal shampoo.

My question is, has anyone began on Propecia, saw improvement, the switched to Proscar generic and seen a slight reversal?

Or is this just one of the Finasteride sheds that happens throughout the first year Ive heard about?

Or, is there a chance that this is due to stopping Revita?

Since most of the Proscar pill is filler, how do you know by splitting the pill in fourths that you get an even amount?

Im debating switching back to my first regiment of propecia, revita, rogaine (which i havent stopped). This regiment is very expensive though.

PLease help, thanks