age 18 help me!!

everybody you good advice; get on the meds and as wanthairs said, there is a good chance you may have almost the same amount of hair when your 28. you definitely do not need a HT right now and IMO a doc would be very unethical to do so; I really don't even think you have any hairloss right now to be honest; with your hair short you are going to see some scalp; also proscar cut in 1/4's can save you money as opposed to propecia; enjoy your college years and do not worry about it

Thanks guys, u have helped me alot.

Originally posted by balody:

prodigy,giants is right it really is common for hairlines to change as we enter maturity.

the fact you are not finding hair in bath/on pillow is a good thing as i was finding it everywhere at your age.

please try not to get depressed over this,your hair looks great short.over here all men your age wear it like that,is it different where you are?which brings me to my next question,you say you have a hard time with friends,do they mention it or make fun?if so is this a big part of the problem?

Well i live in california and none of my friends have any type of hairloss. Which makes me wear my hat all the time. Most of my close friends dont mention it but some do. Im sort of in the middle of the popular kids and the i duno medium kids? lol, so i dont really know wear to fit in thats my main problem. I play varsity baseball and ive worked out evry day since last year, but i just cant fit in anywhere, but on the good side i am moving into an apartment with a friend next year for college, so maybe a fresh start for me.

I also live in california, work out alot and play varsity baseball. None of my friends really have much hairloss if any so i feel you on this one. Its tough shit but youll feel better if your doing something about it, ie propecia and rogaine

When they hit about 18 or so , you will see some receding in some of them. By 30 20-30 will be a N4 or higher..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

mrjb i dont quite understand your post. From what i understand you are saying that if mpb starts at 18 you are in from trouble down the road. This is not all that true because meds are much more efficient when used at a younger age.

ah!now we are getting somewhere.in my 20 years of balding i find the people who take the piss are the ones with the greatest insecurities.even now those who have problems that they dont like to talk about are the ones that will pick up on you the slightest thing you dont like about yourself and try to make you feel bad about it.my way of dealing with it was to laugh with them,in effect rip the piss out of myself,they soon realised it didnt seem to bother me and layed off.

i am not suggesting you do this,i think things are different in california where image and fitting in seems to be of the upmost importance.

you mention your fresh start,make sure you start this as you mean to go on,ditch the cap, at least dont wear it all the time.if you do, beleive me the few insecure shits at college will pick up on this and target in.

i too was shy once but i honestly think my hairloss made me confront this,not that i think your losing your hair.

bottom line enjoy your college life and stop worrying.

hope this helps.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

giants,in my experience this is what they want a reaction.its usually "friends"that are doing it so you dont really want to start threatening, although there have been times when i could have lost it.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.