Greasy/Oily hair. Help!

Ok here is the scenerio. I wash my hair everyday and with a couple of hours, my hair gets all oily, greasy and stuck together. It looks so thin, clumpy and greasy. How do i keep it looking full and fluffy, the way it does right after a shower? It sucks, im 4 months post HT and this is NOT the look i am going for. lol. I mean its always been like that even before my ht. I know this affects my hair because all that grease cant be good! Moreover, i have noticed that it gets even greasier if i comb it or wear a hat. It gets super greasy and itchy. What can i do to help eliminate this oil? I shower with baby shampoo right now because its easy on my hair and ht hairs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Shampoos?Tips?Advice? Anything! I dont want to keep this messy, oily look, especially after spending so much on a HT. Thanks.

Ok here is the scenerio. I wash my hair everyday and with a couple of hours, my hair gets all oily, greasy and stuck together. It looks so thin, clumpy and greasy. How do i keep it looking full and fluffy, the way it does right after a shower? It sucks, im 4 months post HT and this is NOT the look i am going for. lol. I mean its always been like that even before my ht. I know this affects my hair because all that grease cant be good! Moreover, i have noticed that it gets even greasier if i comb it or wear a hat. It gets super greasy and itchy. What can i do to help eliminate this oil? I shower with baby shampoo right now because its easy on my hair and ht hairs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Shampoos?Tips?Advice? Anything! I dont want to keep this messy, oily look, especially after spending so much on a HT. Thanks.