New PM! problem

Mark H

I've noticed since I came to this forum that almost nobody answers their private messages.

I believe this is because there is no notification that a PM has been received. Near the top of the screen the "New PM!" tab does its little glowy thing whether you have a message or not.

Therefore, I'd like to ask Pat to see if there's a fix for that so that notifications can be sent in some fashion, and barring that this message can at least hilight....for those who read it...that they may accidentally have a private message, and might want to check to see periodically.

cheers,

mark h

I've noticed since I came to this forum that almost nobody answers their private messages.

I believe this is because there is no notification that a PM has been received. Near the top of the screen the "New PM!" tab does its little glowy thing whether you have a message or not.

Therefore, I'd like to ask Pat to see if there's a fix for that so that notifications can be sent in some fashion, and barring that this message can at least hilight....for those who read it...that they may accidentally have a private message, and might want to check to see periodically.

cheers,

mark h

hi Mark

I always answer PM messages and have received at least 4 or so in the last month.. Some people on here just arent mentors..

Feel free to email me and I'll reply

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hey Thx for that Mrjb,

But I know for a fact that some pm's I sent out simply were not seen. One guy responded several months later when he accidentally went in to look at PMS, something he didn't ordinarly do.

More recently I had to send someone a message inside a thread asking them to look for their PM, then they saw it and responded...only to fail to respond to a subsequent one because there is simply NO NOTIFICATION.

It is likely there is no software fix, but I thought I'd ask.