Hair Loss Started, What I Do.

Lucky's

Hi Guys, I'm New in this forum. I am Lucky from India, I am 26 Year Old.

I have problem for my receed hair line and vertex hair are thin, i dont know i have really hair loss problem or not becasue my family members say your hairs are normally as before but when i check i thing i am going to bald in vertex, so i send a pic and ask for the treamtemnt online to a dermolosgist and he gave me following prescription which i started few days back:

1. Hair4U (Minoxidil & Aminexil Topical Solution) 5%

2. Nizoral AntiDandruff Shampoo

3. Kergalo Forte Tablet.

How much time for i see the results.

Lucky's,

It sounds like you could be experiencing the early onset of male pattern baldness.

I'd suggest getting on the "Big 3". This includes, the two most effective and FDA approved hair loss treatments Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil). The minoxidil is also found in the Hair4U treatment your dermatologist recommended however, you may want to compare its price to Rogaine or generic minoxidil and purchase the cheaper of the two. The third part of the regime is Nizoral 2% shampoo which contains active ingredient ketoconazole. Since you should only use this shampoo 2 or 3 times a week, you may want to switch off with Revita shampoo.

I can't find any real information on Keraglo Forte Tablets. What are the ingredients?

Any non-surgical treatment should be given approximately 6 months to a year before evaluating its effectiveness. Know however, that only hair transplant surgery is proven to grow hair in completely bald areas.

Best wishes,

Bill

Keraglo Forte Have following ing.

BIOTIN USP : 10mg

N-Acetyl Cysteine USP : 50mg

Calsium Pantothenate IP : 100mg

Sodium Selenite : 65mcg

Cupric Oxide : 3 mg

Zinc Oxide : 22.5 mg

I am worried abt using minoxidle side effect like skin aging, read in this forum minoxidle side effects.

I am worried what i do continue the using minox or stop it.

plz sir suggest me.

Yes, I use only finasteride.

Most people here use three things:

(1) Finasteride

(2) Minox

(3) Nizoral

This is in order of strength. I find Minox annoying to use so I only use fin. But the "correct answer" is to use all three of these.

• 2 months later...