dr scott alexander

I have had 2 procedures with him, last one at end of June. He uses very small blades and dense packs. You can look at my weblog and see his work. He has done wonders for my hairline and am one month post op of procedure 2 for the mid scalp area to crown. My scalp laxity wasn't the greatest this last procedure so he was only able to get around 1700 or so grafts but they are very dense packed. He is a very confident doctor(not cocky) and is a straight shooter. I don't believe he does huge mega sessions but does do sessions in the 2000's and usually dense packs. He is quite the perfectionist and uses his artistic abilities quite well. From where I came from before his procedure to where I am is night and day. I felt very comfortable with him, but it is always up to the individual. He uses all the newest techniques and blades, and I healed very fast and am looking forward to my results from this last procedure. I will post more pics as the transformation continues.

he closed my scar with sutures not staples and took them out after around 9 days post op. I had some shock loss around the donor scar but it grew back after around 5-6 months. After my last HT the scar is a nice one, but once again I have some shock loss in the same area. TRhe shock loss around the scar just sometimes happens, for some reason I am a lucky one who gets it, but I know in afew months that will grow back.