mega sessions

skinnyvi

i have had 3 hts & am not that happy w\them. my last was only 1 month ago so i don't know those results yet. none of my previous hts have been more than 500 grafts. i'm looking into a mega sessions (i'm at a stage 3 possibly 4) but my only concern is how do they take so much donor hair from the back. do they also take it from the sides? thanks for your help icon_cool.gif

i have had 3 hts & am not that happy w\them. my last was only 1 month ago so i don't know those results yet. none of my previous hts have been more than 500 grafts. i'm looking into a mega sessions (i'm at a stage 3 possibly 4) but my only concern is how do they take so much donor hair from the back. do they also take it from the sides? thanks for your help icon_cool.gif

I had a 3475 FU mega-session. The donor area they used was from ear to ear. A total of 51 staples to close the area. It all depends how dense the donor area is and how elastic your scalp is. My area was average to above average in density and my scalp is VERY elastic.