Live Chat Summary of 11/6/2007

Sorry for the delay of the Live Chat Summary folks. It won't happen again icon_wink.gif.

The Hair Transplant Network is the only community that hosts a regularly scheduled Live Help/Chat session for discussion forum members.

Hair loss sufferers and hair restoration physicians alike have been drawn from all over the world to participate.

I strongly encourage any guest or member reading this to join the party on Tuesday nights at 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5:00). There is no better opportunity on the web to receive instant answers to your hair restoration questions by experienced veterans and medical professionals!

More information about how to use live chat and/or register in our community can be found on this sticky thread.

Live Chat Summary of 11/6/2007

We had a whopping total of 23 forum members participating in our Live Help/Chat session this past Tuesday 11/6/2007 at 10:00pm EST.

A special thanks goes out to Dr. Glenn Charles and Dr. Steve Gabel for contributing your expert medical advice on so many topics!

The following members attended our live chat

1. Bill - Moderator

2. youngsuccess

3. super8mm

4. Nervous_In_WI

5. Mgmtech

6. EmuSteve

7. Stratman

8. GuyfromSydney

9. goldstar

10. Rahul_39

11. Dr. Glenn Charles

12. Dr. Steve Gabel

13. Wishwareddy

14. KulMD

15. Sanjeev

16. the B Spot

17. Dmoor

18. Nobuzz4me

19. BeHappy

20. Pat - Publisher of this Community

21. giants

22. crouse

23. Morenewhair

If you attended the live chat session and your name is not included on the list - please respond on this thread and I will add you.

Some of the following topics were discussed and questions answered include:

1. How important is the naturalness of the hairline in a hair transplant?

2. How long before hair transplant surgery should a hair loss sufferer stop the use of Rogaine?

3. What are some of the side effects of Rogaine?

4. How important is the use of Propecia with a Hair Transplant?

5. Which concealors do people prefer? Which work the best?

6. How has hair loss impacted you personally?

7. How long does hair transplant postoperative redness last?

Your Suggestions/Ideas Wanted

Because it is the members of this community that makes this live help/chat feature work, we are always looking for realistic and practical suggestions to make our chat feature even more enjoyable and beneficial for our attendees.

I encourage you to provide any suggestions that you think might be helpful on this thread.

Be sure to tune in Tuesday 11/13/2007 at 10:00pm EST for our next live chat session!

Best wishes,

Bill