Dr. Ricardo Mejia

I wanted to share my experience that I had with Dr. Ricardo Mejia of Jupiter Dermatology and Hair Restoration in Jupiter, Florida. I am a professional speaker and author, so my appearance is obviously pretty important to me. I picked Dr. Mejia after consulting with at least four surgeons prior to meeting him. As soon as I walked into his office, I knew I was in the right place. Comfortable, professional, no high pressure techniques, etc. Dr. Mejia personally did the consult and answered every one of my questions - no rush whatsoever. The surgery went well. I received about 2000 FU. I went in for several post op visits and Dr. Mejia personally saw me at each one. I just saw him at the one year point and we are both very happy with the results that were achieved. We looked at all of the pictures that were taken along the way and I could not believe the difference. Not only is Dr. Mejia a masterful surgeon, but he is a human being who genuinely cares about his patients. If I ever decide that I would benefit from a second procedure, I will definitely return to see Dr. Mejia. I would also be happy to answer any questions about Dr. Mejia on this forum.

I wanted to share my experience that I had with Dr. Ricardo Mejia of Jupiter Dermatology and Hair Restoration in Jupiter, Florida. I am a professional speaker and author, so my appearance is obviously pretty important to me. I picked Dr. Mejia after consulting with at least four surgeons prior to meeting him. As soon as I walked into his office, I knew I was in the right place. Comfortable, professional, no high pressure techniques, etc. Dr. Mejia personally did the consult and answered every one of my questions - no rush whatsoever. The surgery went well. I received about 2000 FU. I went in for several post op visits and Dr. Mejia personally saw me at each one. I just saw him at the one year point and we are both very happy with the results that were achieved. We looked at all of the pictures that were taken along the way and I could not believe the difference. Not only is Dr. Mejia a masterful surgeon, but he is a human being who genuinely cares about his patients. If I ever decide that I would benefit from a second procedure, I will definitely return to see Dr. Mejia. I would also be happy to answer any questions about Dr. Mejia on this forum.

solicitation is not allowed on this site; if you want to make a weblog to show your HT journey with Dr. Mejia fine. But this looks like solicitation to me; no pictures, good review about a Dr. I've never heard of and a link to your book; the moderator Bill will probably lock this thread and remove the link

Dr. Madow,

Welcome to our community and congratulations on your recent surgery with Dr. Mejia. I have not had the privilege of seeing a lot of his work, so I hope you'll take the time to create a hair loss weblog to share your experience and pictures with us.

You are welcome to participate in our community however, I have removed your signature due to its promotional nature. See our terms of service for more information.

Bill