Any recommended HT doctors in Phoenix, AZ area?

AzGuy

WTF - You are right. I should consider outside areas also. I was hoping someone might have had some good experiences in Phoenix. I guess not. Not yet anyway.

Gary - As a matter of fact, taking WTF's advice. I contacted Sharon Keene of Tucson. She is highly spoken, recommended. She has also worked closely with Dr. Shapiro who is also highly spoken of. I am already impressed. Dr. Keene called me personally and spent time talking to me about my concerns. Not many doctors will call you. They usually go through their salepeople, staff.

Anyway, although it might be awhile before the actual HT, growth, etc. I will keep eveyone updated on the results.

I have seen Dr. Keene and her work. I would recommend heading down to Tucson and having her do it. I wish I had.

http://troythorpe.com/transplantscam

This is the most compelling presentation of a situation where stated intent and eventual outcome are not coincident.

I felt exactly the same way after my 2200 graft 3hour! procedure this Jan 3rd. The scabs were huge and stubborn-lasted 25 days and even then took a lot of rubbing to come off. I could not for the life of me count more than 700 grafts.

I was told to wait 6 months to realise results.

However the VICTIM has done such a fabulous job presenting his plight that I now know what I am in for.

Truly grateful to the VICTIM for having the courage of his convictions, and bringing so clearly to light what many suffer in silent and impotent frustration.

Jotronic`s first and second HT so clearly show what a top of the line HT looks like. It contrasts clearly with what people like the VICTIM and myself land up with. Ultimately we are guilty of a lack of due diligence.