Met with Dr. Rose in NYC

thewizard

I met with Doctor Rose yesterday in NYC. I have to tell everyone on this site how impressed I was with him. Not only is he a true professional and very knowledgeable but also a caring person. He spent almost an hour with me answering all of my questions and explaining in detail the all FU procedure. He was honest and open about the procedure and even showed me the instruments he uses and explained why he prefered one instrument over the other. He carefully explained to me all of my options given my donor supply, the characteristics of my hair, the diameter of my hair shaft and hair color. I have had two consultations with other physicians in the NY area who are both recommended on this site. By far Dr. Rose consultation was the most open and comprehensive. Any potential candidates who are contemplating a hair transplant in the NY area owe it to themselves to have a consultation with Dr. Rose. He is a true professional with outstanding credentials and he is on Pat's list of recommended physicians.

[This message was edited by thewizard on December 08, 2002 at 04:43 AM.]

I met with Doctor Rose yesterday in NYC. I have to tell everyone on this site how impressed I was with him. Not only is he a true professional and very knowledgeable but also a caring person. He spent almost an hour with me answering all of my questions and explaining in detail the all FU procedure. He was honest and open about the procedure and even showed me the instruments he uses and explained why he prefered one instrument over the other. He carefully explained to me all of my options given my donor supply, the characteristics of my hair, the diameter of my hair shaft and hair color. I have had two consultations with other physicians in the NY area who are both recommended on this site. By far Dr. Rose consultation was the most open and comprehensive. Any potential candidates who are contemplating a hair transplant in the NY area owe it to themselves to have a consultation with Dr. Rose. He is a true professional with outstanding credentials and he is on Pat's list of recommended physicians.

Hi, Just wondering where is Dr.Rose in the list, i did not see his name in pat's list.

let me know

thanks

webpro