Biden

Anyone familiar with the political figure by the name of Biden? It looks like he had a HT.

Anyone know for sure? If so, how many FU's does it look like he had?

Anyone familiar with the political figure by the name of Biden? It looks like he had a HT.

Anyone know for sure? If so, how many FU's does it look like he had?

Senator Biden got a transplant in the 70s, I saw his picture in Life magazine and it looked bad. Over the years he has had some additional work to improve it, but it still looks bad and wrong. It is not natural to have a big bushy hairline, and a massive bald spot in the back. He alo has a very unnatural-looking hairline shape. This just goes to show that corrective work has limits, so make sure you pick a world-class doctor the first time, because once you get botched, the damage is done.

I also think Biden's transplant does not follow a pattern of hair loss found in nature. It's too thick in the front. He probably had more grafts put in-between his old plugs, and none of them were removed (like most corrections nowadays). I bet he has "zero" follicular unit grafts, I bet the additional grafts are all Minigrafts and Micrografts. I sometimes hear certain doctors talk about how Minigrafts are useful, because they add density. Density is meaningless if your transplant doesn't look 100% natural, and Joe Biden's definitely does not!

Guys, either get it right the first time with a world-class doctor, or do yourselves a favor and don't do it at all!