Propecia after a month

frak82

Well, hello everyone, I'm 24 and have now been taking 1.2 mg of Propecia every night for about a month.

I was originally going slightly bald at the temple on my left side of my head.

Now, there is a big chunk of hair missing on the left side.

could it be that the propecia isn't working? I was really counting on it working for me since it says it works for 90% of people.

Unfortunately, I am one of those special cases who always gets screwed at everything no matter what and is doomed to a life of suffering.

I am also quite a frequent masturbator (a few times a day). Could it be that over-masturbation is accelerating the DHT production process?

I'm also extremely lazy. I don't do anything all day but sit around. Maybe if I was more active and got my juices flowing, the Propecia would kick in more?

Just throwing out some thoughts etc. I'd like to stop going bald somehow.

Please help.

Well, hello everyone, I'm 24 and have now been taking 1.2 mg of Propecia every night for about a month.

I was originally going slightly bald at the temple on my left side of my head.

Now, there is a big chunk of hair missing on the left side.

could it be that the propecia isn't working? I was really counting on it working for me since it says it works for 90% of people.

Unfortunately, I am one of those special cases who always gets screwed at everything no matter what and is doomed to a life of suffering.

I am also quite a frequent masturbator (a few times a day). Could it be that over-masturbation is accelerating the DHT production process?

I'm also extremely lazy. I don't do anything all day but sit around. Maybe if I was more active and got my juices flowing, the Propecia would kick in more?

Just throwing out some thoughts etc. I'd like to stop going bald somehow.

Please help.

Hi

First of all the whole masturbation thing is not a viable cause in any way. Half the world would be bald icon_smile.gif Propecia takes months to start working so give it time and stick with it.. The exercise wouldn't hurt you but would not affect your hairloss..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 months later...
Guest Cousin_It

Frak82...

I agree with the other guys, I don't think that has anything to do with your problem. You have to give the Propecia time to work. The hair loss you are experiencing is the normal shed one experiences when first going on these drugs. Just keep taking it and eventually the new stronger hair will emerge. This takes time, wait at least 6 months before making any judgement concerning its efficacy.

PS...thank your for sharing your daily habits with us, LOL!