propecia

marc cooper

after my ht my doctor told me i should start taking propecia and the cost of this drug is ??655 for a years suply. I have been looking on the internet and found a company called 4rx.com that are selling it for $175 for a years supply, does this sound a legitimate price in the united states and has anyone else used this company ????? please help as i want to start taking this asap

cheers and happy growing

after my ht my doctor told me i should start taking propecia and the cost of this drug is ??655 for a years suply. I have been looking on the internet and found a company called 4rx.com that are selling it for $175 for a years supply, does this sound a legitimate price in the united states and has anyone else used this company ????? please help as i want to start taking this asap

cheers and happy growing

Marc,

No one in the UK has to pay that sort of amount for Propecia.

Go to your GP, and ask him/her to prescribe finasteride (identical to propecia - but you have to split the tablets for daily or every other day dose). This is what I do and it costs me just the price of a private prescription - around ??14 for a four month supply.

Obtaining it this way also pretty much guarantees you are getting the genuine stuff whereas via the internet you have to be careful.

Hope this helps

just been the docs now and asked for finestaride on prescription....... she is gonna look into the surgerys policies regarding this and get back to me within 7 days, she said she did not see it being a problem....... i was almost going to pay ??699 a year for propecia.....PHEW..... thanks for your guidance and advice and fingers and toes crossed eh.

happy growing guys