shedding

why oh why

has anyone heard of shedding happening twice? like WELL into using prop/rogaine?

i was shedding bad back in june/july and lately i've been shedding even worse for about the last month... or do ya'll think i'm just screwed and losing more...

my hope is that the first one was a result of the propecia (i've been on it since january) and the second is because of the rogaine (i've been on it since early july) any thoughts?

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

has anyone heard of shedding happening twice? like WELL into using prop/rogaine?

i was shedding bad back in june/july and lately i've been shedding even worse for about the last month... or do ya'll think i'm just screwed and losing more...

my hope is that the first one was a result of the propecia (i've been on it since january) and the second is because of the rogaine (i've been on it since early july) any thoughts?

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

why oh why,

As long as you've been consistently using both medications without stopping, I highly doubt they would be causing a second shed.

It's possible that your hair loss has gotten more aggressive or it's possible that you are experiencing more shedding because of the time of the year (it can happen).

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that these medications will keep all your hair. But most likely they are helping, and you'd probably have less hair without them.

Best wishes,

Bill