Advice

Hats Head

You will soon get many different advice on what you can do to optimize your transplant results shortly. The only advice I'd like to give at this point is to not stress and look for growth in the mirror everyday. I realize its easier said than done, however, stress is not good for your body or hair. Try to keep yourself healthy, happy and occupy your thoughts with anything other than HAIR. Your next 6 months will go by much faster and your hair will start going before you know it. This is an advice I give to our patients quite often.

Hi i used aloe vera gel for 2 weeks applied twice a day, other than that i was able to let air get to it as much as possible by only wearing a hat when i went outside.

The tip of not looking in the mirror is really hard for the first few weeks and than after that i got used to it, i still have a good look every few days though.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson