New Member Opinions Wanted

Give the Finasteride some time, i know where you are at you have a similar pattern of hair loss as me (From what i can see in the pics)I looked exactly like that at 25, i am 34 now and i am having my first procedure next month as at a NW4 progressing to a possible 5, i didn't take anything to treat and wish i would have. My advice, start with the meds and evaluate where you are at after a year or two and make a plan from there!

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731

spex i have read many posts by you...

i really appreciate the feedback..im actually considering a consultation with dr. feller. I want to see what he suggests for a long term plans..thanks again

You may not like my answer, but I will give you by far the best advise. DO NOT get a HT! You are only 23 and it appears that you are very advanced on the NW level for such a young age.

Im not all about bad news though. On the other hand you are very young and there are alot of exciting things on the horizon in the field of hair restoration. BUT there are no gaurantee's so if I were you I would hold off.

You have a nicley shaped head and it looks as though you can pull of that look!

^^^i agree you can start to see thinning throughout the scalp...im on meds and hopefully that will prevent further loss

if i did get a transplant it would be in the coming years...i would probably get the hairline fixed and added density to whatever remains..i really have to see what the meds do after 12 months