How many hair transplants?

Hello, my point is, your a new guy and its a risk doing a hair transplant, even that, you still do it!

A lot of doctors tell you you will need multiple ht in the future, but my question is how many are they?

We do know it cant be to many, cause your donor area is limited, so if the best donor area can have about 10000 grafts, that will translate in what? 5 hair transplants?

I know this is all very subjective but i just wanted to know the opinion of people here, ene knowing that 5 surgerys cannot put you with a full head of hair!

Thank you

Hello, my point is, your a new guy and its a risk doing a hair transplant, even that, you still do it!

A lot of doctors tell you you will need multiple ht in the future, but my question is how many are they?

We do know it cant be to many, cause your donor area is limited, so if the best donor area can have about 10000 grafts, that will translate in what? 5 hair transplants?

I know this is all very subjective but i just wanted to know the opinion of people here, ene knowing that 5 surgerys cannot put you with a full head of hair!

Thank you

Jingo,

I'm not sure I understand your question. However, many patients can achieve their current goals in one or two hair transplants. Since hair loss is progressive however, subsequent sessions may be needed so donor hair should be kept in reserve for future planning. The patient should also plan financially for the possibility of multiple procedures.

Even then, realistic expectations are key to assure satisfaction. People with extensive hair loss have to learn and realize the restoring a full head of hair is impossible and will either have to sacrifice coverage or density. Most patients can't have both.

Best wishes,

Bill

i see, what i was saying was, even that you have a great donor area, you could have about what? some 5 surgerys? thats my question

I was thinkin more in the financial way with this question!

Sorry if i cant explain myself better, im portuguese and my english isnt that great:S

This is a good point and 1 reason why I think multiple sessions may be a better long term choice to address progressive loss. Once you use your donor hair , you cannot go back .. This is why we also suggest a person attempts to stabilize their loss with meds and/or wait until they are a little bit older to get a HT..

That is my philosophy

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!