Is there value in Minoxidil ?

heavy kevie

As most of you know who have read my post,I'm 6 weeks post op,{1500 fu's}.I asked my Dr. if it was a good idea to start using Rogain,{I have never used it or Propicia before}.His response was "there is no value using minoxidil".I trust my DR. completely,but he may have a different idea what a value is.Will it help if I use it?

Is there a big difference between the 2 and 5%?

I have never been a big fan of propecia because of potential side effects,known and unknown.I certainly would'nt mind spending 40$ a month if it helped speed and enhance my growth.Any input would be greatly appreciated,as always.

Thanks guys..

HK

As most of you know who have read my post,I'm 6 weeks post op,{1500 fu's}.I asked my Dr. if it was a good idea to start using Rogain,{I have never used it or Propicia before}.His response was "there is no value using minoxidil".I trust my DR. completely,but he may have a different idea what a value is.Will it help if I use it?

Is there a big difference between the 2 and 5%?

I have never been a big fan of propecia because of potential side effects,known and unknown.I certainly would'nt mind spending 40$ a month if it helped speed and enhance my growth.Any input would be greatly appreciated,as always.

Thanks guys..

HK

Minoxidil has helped me substantially. I use the 5% generic on my crown and hairline and I feel that it has helped to "close" the gap that I had in my crown with the help of Finasteride. Some people have issues with skin irritability on it and there is also the issue of having to apply it indefinitely as long as you want to keep its' results, but for many Minoxidil is well worth it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog